Steps to apply (in any order)
Submit SAT/ACT or TOEFL/IELTS test scores:
- Submit SAT/ACT if English is the primary language of instruction in your school
- Submit TOEFL/IELTS if English is not the prmary language of instruction at your school
See our testing guidelines page for more information.
Submit ONE of the following forms for financial aid, depending on your situation:
If you ARE requesting financial aid
If you are NOT requesting financial aid
We do not accept forms from any other sources such as The College Board and we require all supporting documents to be original or certified copies.
Submit supporting financial documents (can be sent via email or fax). We require:
- Parent's income statement - This can be a statement issued by their employer, person in charge of company finances, or it can be government issued tax document with the income amount listed.
- Parent's savings statement - This bank statement must be recent and should demonstrate that you can cover at least two years of your pledged amount from savings. If this is a checking account, the transaction history must not exceed 3 months.
- Sponsor's letter of intent (if applicable) - This is a letter written by your sponsor indicating the amount they pledge towards your educational costs for each year.
- Sponsor's savings statement (if applicable) - This bank statement must be recent and should demonstrate that your sponsor can cover at least two years of their pledged amount from savings. If this is a checking account, the transaction history must not exceed 3 months.
Check your application status
Simply enter your email address below then hit submit. We'll send an email shortly with the current status of your Calvin application file.
If you submitted an application status request recently, please note that it takes us 24 hours to process new requests, so check back again later. Thanks!×
Completed applications are considered on a rolling basis until the deadlines below. For maximum scholarship consideration, be admitted by February 1.
|Type||Fall Semester||January Interim||Spring Semester|
|First-Year||Aug. 15||Dec. 10||Jan. 10|
|Transfer||Aug. 15||Dec. 10||Jan. 10|
|Canadian||Aug. 15||N/A||Jan. 10|
|International||April 1||N/A||Dec. 15*|
*We do not accept international applications mid-year unless you are an international student in the U.S. who is transferring to Calvin.
Calvin College does not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender or disability in any of its educational programs or activities.