- Business Student Uses Pepsi Grant to Care for Strays -12/13/2011
Eight out of 13 Calvin student senate members have a business/accounting major or minor. They all believe that studying business at Calvin has greatly improved their leadership skills.
- Elevator Pitch Competition-11/03/2011
Three students won the 2011 edition of Calvin's entrepreneurial contest Elevator Pitch.
- Faculty Profile: Tom Betts-10/11/2011
- Chick-Fil-A Serves Up Leadership Advice to 300 Business Professionals - 5/6/2011
More than 300 West Michigan business professionals attended the Chick-Fil-A Leadercast event on Calvin's campus.
- BizPlan Competition - 3/29/2011
Students presented their business plans and competed for an $1000 prize. Kelly LeCroy and Brian VanEck won with their "Uptown Kitchen" idea.
- Students excel at MIAA Swimming and Diving Championships - 2/18/2011
Accounting students Andy Kraft (freshman) and Monica Bressler (senior) prove you can be both an all-star athlete and an academically successful student. Kraft was named diver of the year, and Bressler helped her team with the 7th straight MIAA conference title along with personally qualifying for the NCAA III Championships. Both students are pursuing Accounting majors.
- Why Business Matters to God Lecture - 2/1/2011
Jeff Van Duzer, Dean of the School of Business and Economics at Seattle Pacific University, spoke about "Why Business Matters to God (and what still needs to be fixed)." He became the first guest speaker sponsored by the Calvin Center for Innovation in Business.
- 2010 Mock Interview Tournament -11/20/2010
Junior Accounting major Marshall Bakker wins the tournament sponsored by the Student Association for Human Resource Management.
- Students win Innovation Encounter - 11/18/2010
Six Calvin students from several disciplines bested the tech schools at this year's Innovation Encounter.
- Elevator Pitch Competition -11/11/2010
Ten students took the stage of the new Recital Hall in the Covenant Fine Arts Center for Calvin’s first-annual Elevator Pitch Competition.
- Professor wins Best Practice Presentation - 10/23/2010
Professor Geddes receives top award for Best Practice Presentation at the Christian Business Faculty Association conference
- BUS 381: Harley Vibes, Better Mops - 6/2/2010
As part of the “Advanced Topics In Marketing” class, students worked for Wolverine World Wide Inc.
- Marketing Uganda Style - 5/14/2010
Senior Ashley Luse travels to Uganda.