Calvin remembers Willis DeBoer
- November 14, 2014
- Calvin religion professor emeritus Willis DeBoer is remembered as a man who was utterly steady.
Calvin Remembers Jim Lamse
- November 07, 2014
- Calvin German professor emeritus Jim Lamse is remembered for his selflessness, his wit and his impeccable German.
New series offers music over lunch
- November 04, 2014
- "Notes at Noon" features musical samplings from Calvin faculty and professional musicians from Grand Rapids.
Art exhibition traces Native American history
- October 31, 2014
- Exhibition brings together Native American historical artifacts and the work of an early 20th century photographer.
Prof compares Aquinas' view of the afterlife with Twilight
- October 31, 2014
- Philosophy professor Christina Van Dyke is taking a closer look at what Aquinas had to say about the humans in the afterlife to se...
New kiln expands artistic opportunities
- October 30, 2014
- Calvin will replace its 40-year old kiln with a technologically advanced, easy-to-use and energy-efficient gas reduction fire kiln...
Two threads emerge from impressive January Series lineup
- October 28, 2014
- The power of story and global security are two threads woven throughout an impressive lineup that includes a Holocaust survivor, &...
Calvin board appoints chair-elect at October meetings
- October 29, 2014
- The Calvin College Board of Trustees had a full schedule during their October meetings, which included the unanimous support of 19...
Calvin College welcomes four new board members
- October 21, 2014
- Pedro Aviles of Berwyn, Ill.; William J. Boer of Grand Rapids, Mich.; David Cok of Rochester, N.Y.; and Ray VanderKooi of Kentwood...
Calvin remembers Dale Brown
- October 14, 2014
- Former Calvin professor Dale Brown is remembered for his love for literature, his care for students and his wicked sense of humor....
In other news
Justice for Honduras
Alongside study-abroad students, Calvin graduates battle corruption and strive for peace
How Calvin matches you with your roommate, and how to make the most of your experience
Reflecting on the Justice Studies in Honduras semester
Deep in the mountains of rural Honduras, where there were more coffee plants and wandering cows than people, our bus...