Get involved in western Michigan and around the world.
Student research opportunities
- Work with a professor on a project over the summer, gain invaluable experience and put to use what you're learning.
Study abroad programs
- Gain marketable language skills and an appreciation of different cultures by studying abroad in another country, and learn about different styles of healthcare around the world.
Calvin Student Nurses Association (CSNA)
- A constituent of the NSNA and of the MNSA, the CSNA offers current Calvin students the opportunity to be involved in the nursing education process, facilitate programs for professional interests and to focus on developing Calvin students as whole people.
Nurses Christian Fellowship (NCF)
- A ministry of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, the NCF’s purpose is to establish and advance in nursing, with education and practice, witnessing communities of nursing students.
Kappa Epsilon: Local Honor Society Chapter »
- A chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International nursing society.
Sigma Theta Tau International: Honor Society of Nursing »
- STTI acknowledges excellence in nursing, and strives to advance nursing all over the world.