Faculty: James Skillen
- Skillen, James R. “BLM.” Encyclopedia of American Environmental History. Kathleen Brosnan, editor. New York: Facts on File, Forthcoming.
- ______. “Congress and the Next Public Land Commission.” Forest History Today (Forthcoming).
- ______. The Nation’s Largest Landlord: The Bureau of Land Management in the American West. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2009.
- ______. "Closing the Public Lands Frontier: The Bureau of Land Management, 1961-1969." Journal of Policy History 20, no. 3 (2008): 417-443.
______. “Made in the Image of God and the Earth: Understanding Our Place in God’s
Creation.” The Cresset 51, No. 3 (2008): 6-14.
- Baer, Richard A. Jr., James A. Tantillo, Gregory E. Hitzhusen, Karl E. Johnson, and
James R. Skillen. "From Delight to Wisdom: Thirty Years of Teaching Environmental Ethics at Cornell." Worldviews: Environment, Culture, Religion 8, no. II-III (2004): 298-322.