309 Spoelhof Center
(Calvin login required)
- M.A., Western Michigan University, 2000
- Teaching of Middle School
Recent Publications, Presentations, and Professional Services
- Bi-annually collaborate with representatives from nine universities to plan Cooperating Teachers Conference for current K – 12 classroom teachers.
- Function as Project Coordinator to Title II ITQ Math Grant. In this role: Interact with approximately forty K-6th grade classroom teachers during professional development sessions.
- I have led professional development related specifically to math instruction for these teachers.
- Observe and coach grant participants in math instruction.
- Completed the SAMPI observation training at Western Michigan University