Some of the information needed to properly cite an interview may include:
- Name of Person Interviewed.
- If Part of a Publication or Program, "Title of Interview."
- If Published Independently, Title of Interview.
- If interview is untitled, Use label Interview and Add Interviewer's Name, if Pertinent.
- Appropriate Bibliographic Information.
Calvin Students: For more help on citing your item in this format, contact a Reference Librarian
As of the 7th edition of the MLA Handbook, including URLs is generally not recommended.