At Calvin, you'll build your knowledge through real medical experience. Grand Rapids is an excellent location for clinical education, with several health systems and specialty hospitals as well as numerous extended care facilities.
- If you're thinking about med school, you should be getting clinical experience as an undergrad.
- Pre-professional health will take your Calvin experience, regardless of your major, and transform it into broad, hands-on training for your chosen health profession.
- Get involved right from the start. Calvin students in pre-professional health programs pull together around common interests in several student-led organizations.
- Check here for department-based student employment opportunities.
- As a pre-professional health student, you can study abroad through a variety of programs, mix your interests, and see the many ways you could put your medical degree to work.