Calvin's 5k Spring Classic celebrates 25th anniversary
- April 09, 2015
- Saturday, April 25, marks the 25th running of the Calvin 5K Spring Classic.
Prof improving the quality of math teaching in GR
- April 09, 2015
- Since 2005, Calvin College mathematics professor Jan Koop has worked with 300 elementary school teachers in 21 schools throughout ...
Calvin prof headed to Oxford to study religion-science controversy
- March 23, 2015
- Calvin professor Jonathan Hill will head to Oxford University the next two summers to study religion and science in an effort to a...
Q&A: Inside the Festival of Faith and Music
- March 06, 2015
- Student activities director Ken Heffner recently sat down with student writer Lori Dykstra to talk about all things Festival of Fa...
Calvin College honored for anti-racism efforts
- March 20, 2015
- The Partners for a Racism Free Community have designated Calvin College as a Level II Partner for proving its college-wide commitm...
Calvin hosts NCAA women's basketball Final Four
- March 17, 2015
- On March 20-21, for the first time since 1988, Calvin College will host an NCAA division III national championship.
Calvin College selects next vice president for student life
- March 09, 2015
- Sarah Visser ’01 returns to her alma mater with a breadth of experience in Christian higher education.
Calvin winter sports teams sweep the league
- March 03, 2015
- For the first time in the history of Calvin athletics, all four varsity winter sports teams claimed MIAA titles in the same year.
German prof lands Fulbright in Berlin
- February 24, 2015
- In spring 2016, Corey Roberts will use his Fulbright Award to study 18th and 19th century German cultural history in Berlin.
In other news
Calvin’s Stewards of Plaster Creek
West Michigan’s most polluted creek serves as source of education, research and restoration
How Calvin matches you with your roommate, and how to make the most of your experience
Reflecting on the Justice Studies in Honduras semester
Deep in the mountains of rural Honduras, where there were more coffee plants and wandering cows than people, our bus...