If you need to print confidential information to an MFD printer
- After selecting print, select the MFD printer then click on Properties.
- On the Page Setup tab, click the down-arrow next to Output Method and select Secured Print. Click OK.
- A window will open showing the output method. Click OK.
- You’ll be returned to the Print dialog box. Click OK.
- You’ll be prompted to enter a password. The password must be a number 0 – 9999999. Enter the password then click OK.
- Go to the printer. On the display panel, press the Print Job button in the upper-right corner of the window. Select your print job then select Secured Print (from the bottom right). You'll be prompted for the password. Enter the password and select OK.
- Your job should print.