Listed below is information regarding your Calvin account (StudentMail, Calvin Google Apps, Moodle, and wireless access) and Novell account (network storage, Calvin portal, printing access).
- What will happen to my accounts?
- What if I am working on finishing an incomplete course?
- What if I am working for Calvin College?
Your student accounts (StudentMail, Calvin Google Apps, Moodle, and wireless access) and Novell account (network storage, Calvin portal, printing access) will be available for 30 days. After 30 days, your accounts (along with all associated files and e-mails) will be deleted from our servers. This means:
- You will not have access to files stored in your Novell account (your "H" drive).
- You will not be able to check, receive, or forward your StudentMail e-mail.
- You will not have access to Google Apps content relative to your StudentMail.
- You will not have access to Moodle.
- You will not have access to the Calvin portal (including e-Deals and other services and documentation such as AERs, unofficial transcripts, financial records, pay advices, etc).
- Your personal Web page, and any other files stored in your accounts, will be deleted.
Students finishing incompletes for Calvin courses will need to make special arrangements to extend their access to the Information Technology Center services. Contact the Academic Services department (x6-6155) for information about making these arrangements.
If you will be employed by Calvin, ask your supervisor to complete the Request Additional Access form so that you will keep your accounts.
For additional questions and
concerns contact the HelpDesk
(616) 526-8555 or x6-8555