Your Calvin student accounts (Office 365, email, Google Apps, Moodle, Calvin portal, printing and wireless access, etc) will be available for 30 days. After 30 days, your accounts (along with all associated files and emails) will be deleted from Calvin servers. This means:
- You will not have access to files stored in your Novell account (your H drive).
- You will not be able to check, receive, or forward your Calvin email.
- You will not have access to Google Apps content (Drive, Docs, Calendar, etc).
- You will not have access to Moodle.
- You will not have access to the Calvin portal (including services and documentation such as AERs, unofficial transcripts, financial records, pay advices, etc).
- Any other files stored in your Calvin accounts and access associated with Calvin accounts will be deleted.
Students finishing incompletes for Calvin courses will need to make special arrangements to extend their access to Information Technology services. Please contact Academic Services (email@example.com or (616) 526-6155) for information about making these arrangements.
If you will be employed by Calvin after you leave and do not already have staff accounts, ask your supervisor to complete the Request Additional Access form so that you will keep your Novell account and have access to Calvin email via Office 365. You will not be able to keep your student accounts or email address (including Google content stored on or associated with this account) even as an employee.
For additional questions and
concerns contact the HelpDesk