NEW [May 6, 2013]:
- You DO NOT have to request your destination course be purged before you copy a course into it.
- You will be able to "purge" the destination course as part of the backup and restore process.
Before you copy a semester course back into a Master or Master Collaborative (MC) course, you need to make sure the Master (or MC) course is empty. The only way for faculty to empty a course is to manually delete each item.
If you would rather not manually delete each item from a course, you can request CIT purge your course. This process includes CIT deleting the entire Master (or MC) course and re-creating a new (empty) MC the next time a system update runs.
If you want CIT to purge your course, please fill out the form below. Please be aware:
- CIT will completely delete the courses you have listed below.
- Once a course is deleted, it can never be restored.
- Multiple instuctors own a Master Collaborative course and you are acting on behalf of those instructors.