What does it take to become a leader?
- Groups may be led by students, staff, or faculty.
- Groups meet once a week for 10 weeks starting September 12.
- Our hope is that groups will be intergenerational.
- Leaders are encouraged to invite a mix of students, staff and faculty to join their group.
- Group sizes can range from 5 to 12 members.
- Groups may meet in places like a dorm basement, Johnny's, a home or a place of your choosing.
You set the time and location for the group.
- Before registering please secure a meeting time, day and location. Rooms can be reserved through conferences and campus events.
- Leaders receive their study materials Psalms: Prayers of the Heart and The Essential Bible Companion to the Psalms by Webster and Beach are free.
All Psalms Bible study leaders will need to attend a training session. Session times are:
- Tuesday, Aug 30
9-12 noon Alumni Board Room, Commons Annex
- Wednesday, Sept 7
3:30-5:30 PM, Meeter Center
- Thursday, Sept 8
5:30-7:30 PM, Meeter Center
If you have questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Campus Ministries office in Commons Annex 150.