- B.A. in Biology, Hope College, 1969-1973
- M.S. in Physiology, Michigan State University, 1973-1976
- Ph.D. in Physiology, Michigan State University, 1976-1981
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Texas A&M University College of Medicine, 1981-1983
- BIOL-123 - Living Systems
- BIOL-205L - Human Anatomy Lab
- BIOL-206 - Human Physiology
- BIOL-206L - Human Physiology Lab
- BIOL-331 - Comparative Animal Physiology
- BIOL-331L - Comparative Animal Physiology Lab
- Course code:
- Human Anatomy
- Human physiology
- Comparative Animal Physiology
- John J. Cai, Joel A. Caldon, Anita R. Henderson and Richard A. Nyhof, Effect of a-adrenergic receptor on reperfusion-induced cardiac arrhythmia and coronary flow, 598.7, Experimental Biology '99, 1999.
- A. Tenyenhuis and R. Nyhof. The vasoactivity of oleic acid in isolated rat blood vessels. Michigan Academician 25:286, 1993.
- N. Pranger and R. Nyhof. The vasoactivity of methylphenidate HCl in isolated rat aortas. Michigan Academician 27:284, 1995.