Welcome to Calvin!
Although created with new faculty in mind, this collection of resources may help anyone who is new to teaching or working at Calvin. These resources are intended to address policies, practices, and details we cannot address within the span of New Faculty Orientation. The resources are loosely grouped into three major sections: Essential Information, Calvin 101, and Teaching Resources.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact the Faculty Fellows. For questions specific to your department, such as "Where do I get office supplies?" or "How do I use the copy/fax/scan machine?" your department chairperson or administrative assistant may be better able to help.
- Essential Resources for New Faculty
- Information for getting started teaching, working, and living at Calvin.
- Calvin 101: Introductory Resources
- This is a bit like a survey course about Calvin. There's a little bit of everything you may need if you are new to Calvin or Grand Rapids, or if you are simply unfamiliar with the current state of the campus.
- Teaching Resources
- This section focuses on information supporting Teaching and Learning at Calvin.
- Contact Us
- Contact information for the Faculty Fellows, who serve as teaching & learning mentors to Calvin's new faculty.