Certification for Educational Entitlements
We assist the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) by providing certification for education benefit programs including:
- Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30, Title 38)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31, Title 38)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32, Title 38)
- Post 9-11 GI Bill (Chapter 33, Title 38)
- Survivors and Dependents (Chapter 35, Title 38)
- Select Reserves (Chapter 1606, Title 10)
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP) (Chapter 1607, TItle 10)
Apply for benefits
If you are qualified to receive benefits for any of the programs listed above, you must do the following:
- Apply to the VA for educational benefits via the application process outlined at: www.gibill.va.gov.
- Notify us of your intentions to claim VA assistance by submitting a copy of your Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) form to Mary Jeanne Quist, Calvin's VA Certifying Official, who will process your request.
- Once enrolled (registered) for an academic term, you are also responsible for notifying us of any changes to your course schedule. Modifications to your class schedule (i.e. dropping below full-time) could alter your eligibility.
All VA forms can be found on the VA Web site.