Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Veterans Affairs

Certification for Educational Entitlements

We assist the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) by providing certification for education benefit programs including:

Apply for benefits

If you are qualified to receive benefits for any of the programs listed above, you must do the following:

  1. Apply to the VA for educational benefits via the application process outlined at:
  2. Notify us of your intentions to claim VA assistance by submitting a copy of your Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) form to Anna Ferrell, Calvin's VA Certifying Official, who will process your request.
  3. Once enrolled (registered) for an academic term, you are also responsible for notifying us of any changes to your course schedule. Modifications to your class schedule (i.e. dropping below full-time) could alter your eligibility.

All VA forms can be found on the VA Web site.

More questions about VA benefits?

Please contact Anna Ferrell, Calvin's VA Certifying Official.