September 6–17, 2012
Following the success of the National Parks travel experience of last year, alumnus John Apol '66 will be leading another Western U.S. tour, this time through Arizona and New Mexico.
More than ever, our national parks are being discovered and rediscovered by travelers who want to spend their time appreciating nature, watching wildlife, and taking adventure trips.
Photo by John Apol '66
- Sky City Pueblo
- Hubbell Trading Post
- Canyon de Chelly – 4 X 4 Tour
- Monument Valley – Navajo Country
- Antelope Canyon
- Grand Canyon
- Bryce Canyon
- Zion National Park
- And so much more!
- $2,945 per person from Grand Rapids
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Hotel accommodations for ten nights
- Breakfast daily plus four dinners
- Professional tour leader
Return your application and deposit by April 1 and you’ll be entered in a drawing for a $200 tour discount.
Download the tour brochure/application form (.pdf)