- Faculty Activity Reporting
New to Calvin? Welcome!
Although created with new faculty in mind, this collection of resources may help anyone who is new to teaching or working at Calvin. These resources are intended to address policies, practices, and details we cannot address within the span of New Faculty Orientation.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact the Faculty Fellows. For questions specific to your department, such as "Where do I get office supplies?" or "How do I use the copy/fax/scan machine?" your department chairperson or administrative assistant may be better able to help.
- Essential resources for new faculty
- Getting started teaching, working, and living at Calvin.
- Calvin 101
- This is a bit like a survey course about Calvin. There's a little bit of everything you may need if you are new to Calvin or Grand Rapids, or if you are simply unfamiliar with the current state of the campus.
- Information supporting Teaching and Learning at Calvin.
- Faculty Fellows
- Mentors to Calvin's new faculty.