Additional diversity resources:
- Art & Life in Africa Project
- Sponsored by the University of Iowa, is a treasure trove of information and graphics about African art and culture.
- The goal of this organization is to address the needs of Asian/Pacific American Librarians and those who serve the Asian/Pacific communities.
- The Black Caucus of the ALA promotes the development of library and information services for African Americans and other people of African descent.
- The Diversity Web project is housed within the Office of Diversity, Equity and Global Initiatives (DEGI) at the Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U). DEGI sees diversity and global knowledge as essential elements of any effort to foster civic engagement among today's college students.
- The Hispanic Reading Room of the Library of Congress serves as the access point for research relating to the geographical areas of the Caribbean, Latin America, and Iberia, and has a link to the Handbook of Latin American Studiesa comprehensive research site.
- Native Americans - American Indians - The First People of America
- You will find many Native American web-sites with an abundance of facts and sources of information here.