We provide a Coaching program for students with learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders and other students who benefit from help with time management and study skills. Coaches give suggestions and feedback as well as encouragement on how to manage academics with other areas of life. The program involves support from coaches (peers) in the areas of:
- Education and self-advocacy
- Time management
- Note taking
- Environment for studying
- Taking tests
- General organizational skills
How to request a Coach
- Stop by our Hiemenga Hall location to complete a "Coaching Request form".
- You will be notified via your Calvin email of your coaching assignment within 48 hours. It will be your responsibility to check in to find out when your first meeting will take place.
- Please note that coaching is offered until approximately one month before the end of the semester.
Cost: Coaching is available free of charge to all students.