Hypotheses to test
- On our class survey, for the question about the epidemic, does the
version of the question influence the preferred plan of action?
- Can people tap their fingers faster if they have had caffeine?
- Does turning up the music in a bar cause people to drink more beer?
- Is lithium better than placebo at preventing relapse among cocaine addicts?
- Are mosquitoes more attracted to someone drinking beer?
- Is normal body temperature really 98.6 degrees F?
- Are women more likely than men to wash their hands when using a public restroom?
- Are city dwellers more likely than country dwellers to have mood and anxiety disorders?
- Does the color red increase the attractiveness of women to men?
- Does giving lots of high fives to teammates help sports teams win?
- Which is better for peak performance: a short mild warm-up or a long intense warm-up?
- Among equally qualified workers, are males more likely to be promoted than females?
- Does smiling have an effect on punishment assigned following an infraction?
This page maintained by:
Monday, 15-Sep-2014 08:55:57 EDT
Department of Mathematics and Statistics