The registration process is for those organizations wishing to continue their status as an official Calvin College student organization. The registration process is a simplified version of the chartering process, and begins in late March. Being an official organization gives the organization access to college funding, leadership development and connections to other student leaders.
Steps to register an organization:
- 1.Re-read the guidelines and responsibilities.
- 2.Attend the registration/budgeting leadership journey meeting in March.
- 3.Fill out the registration form.
- 4.Fill out the student leader commitment form.
- 5.Have your advisor fill out the advisor consent form.
- 6.Submit your budget form to the student development office.
- 7.Submit your membership list to the student development office.
- 8.Sign up for a budget hearing.