Race Schedule & Results
4 pm Men’s 8000 Meter Championship (collegiate athletes only)
4:45 pm Women’s 5000 Meter Championship
(collegiate athletes only)
5:15 pm Men’s Open 8000 Meter
6 pm Women’s Open 5000 Meter
6:45 pm Award Ceremony at shelter just south of start/finish area
- Race Recaps
- Men's/Women's Race Results
- Past Men's Champions/Results
- Past Women's Champions/Results
- List of Teams Participating
- List of Entrants
- Stretch Internet Broadcast
Meet Director: Bret Otte, Calvin College, 616-526-7815, firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Limits: 12 per team will be allowed in the championship races.
Unlimited entries are allowed in the open races. Red-shirts, unattached competitors are welcome in the open race.
Entry: Rosters are due Thursday, October 1, 2009.
Fees – Men’s and Women’s teams are separate.
• Less than seven (7) athletes: $75.00
• 7-12 athletes: $100.00
• Over 12 athletes: $100.00 + $10 per athlete over 12; up to $200.00 max
• Open Race: $10.00
• Fees are based on the number of athletes entered. You will be charged for those you enter, not the number you run. Checks should be made out to Calvin College
Scoring: Overall scoring and NCAA Division I scoring
Championship Awards: Trophy to overall champion and Runner Up
Individuals – Top 20 overall
Team Parking: Vans and buses will be permitted to park in the lot adjacent to the start/finish are for free. Individual cars will be allowed to park on site for a $5 fee until the lot fills.