Option #1: "Ride the Rapid" (Grand Rapids city bus service)
- Cost: $0.50 (each way) with a Rapid discount card. (Rapid discount cards are available for free to current students and staff at the Service-Learning Center or Campus Safety. Lost cards can be replaced at Campus Safety for a fee of $20.00)
- Questions? Come to the S-LC where the staff can help you with routes, schedules, and navigating the bus system.
- Visit the Rapid web site and find easy-to-use maps, route information and more
Option #2: Use your own car or carpool
Share a ride with a friend! Consider chipping in for gas if you are the passenger.
Option #3: Service-learning transportation service
Still need a ride? Stop by the S-LC to talk with a staff member about reserving a ride to take you to your service-learning site.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12:30pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12:00pm-7:00pm
Special requests outside of these hours will be considered and fulfilled subject to staff and vehicle availability.
Rides are *not* available during: Weekends, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Interim Break, Spring Break, Reading Recess, Final Exam Weeks or during the summer.