The Registrar's Office is equipped to provide letters which verify a student's current enrollment at Calvin College. These letters are routinely requested by organizations such as health insurance companies.
Parents may fill out a requisition form [PDF], sign it, and return it to the registrar's office:
• (616) 526-8513 (fax)
• email@example.com (scan and send document so original signature is included)
• Registrar's Office, Calvin College, 3201 Burton St SE, Grand Rapids MI 49546
Students may request the enrollment verification letter via a KnightVision form or by contacting the registrar's office. To protect the privacy of student records, this online form is password protected and requests can be authorized only by the Calvin student for whom the verification is requested.
Your Calvin student will need the following information in order to complete the online request form:
- Complete address of organization the letter should be mailed to
- Fax number of same organization (if letter is to be faxed)
- Student information that the organization needs to be included in the verification letter, such as: dates of attendence, cummulative GPA, term GPA, full-time/part-time status, current semester hour load, semester hours completed, Calvin degree(s) received, anticipated graduation date
Note: Letters which must include the student's GPA or grades must be requested by the student.
Requests for enrollment verification letters will be processed within two business days of receipt.
Please contact the registrar's office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 526-6155 with any questions.