Students transferring to Calvin for the fall semester will attend QUEST. QUEST is a four-day orientation program that takes place prior to the start of classes. After helping your student move in (if they are resident students), plan to participate in afternoon events especially for family members.
What to Expect
At QUEST you will:
- Visit the Parent Oasis tent (sponsored by the Parent Relations Office)
- Eat at a cookout, following the worship service
- End the day by saying "good-bye" and sending your student off to start the first semester at Calvin!
The Prince Conference Center is available for a limited number of rooms and a fee. If you call to reserve a room, mention that you are with the QUEST program. There are also off-campus options nearby.
QUEST runs from August 27 - 30
Download the full QUEST schedule here [PDF]
Some things to keep in mind about registration:
- Students register online using e-Enroll for QUEST. When they register themselves, they can also register you and any additional family members.
- We welcome all family members to QUEST, but please note the program is designed for adults. Younger family members are welcome to accompany parents, but we are unable to provide programming for them.
- A $150 orientation fee will be charged to your student’s account in early September. This fee covers your student and up to two adult family members. Each additional family member is $50.