The registration process is for those organizations wishing to continue their status as an official Calvin College student organization. The registration process is a simplified version of the chartering process and begins in late March/early April. Being an official organization gives the organization access to college funding, leadership development and connections to other student leaders.
Steps to register an organization
- Re-read the guidelines and responsibilities.
- Attend the rechartering/budgeting meeting.
- Fill out the rechartering form.
- Fill out the student leader commitment form.
- Have your advisor fill out the advisor consent form.
- Submit your budget form to the student life east office.
- Sign up for a budget hearing.