Are you a student organization leader? The menu below will guide you through the steps you need to complete in order for your organization to thrive this year.
Manage a great student organization
Register your organization
- Each year, returning organizations wishing to continue their status as an official Calvin College student organization must register with the Campus Involvement and Leadership Office. Being registered gives an organization access to college funding, leadership development and connections to other student leaders.
Guidelines and responsibilities
- A collection of must-haves and goals for student organizations at Calvin College.
- Whether you're a new or seasoned leader, we want to help you develop your leadership gifts through meetings and leadership tap in's. We offer 20+ sessions or ideas offered throughout the year that are meant to help you better understand your role as a student leader at Calvin.
- Look here for information regarding the financing of your organization and related policies and forms—from reimbursement to vouchers to funding requests.
- Advisors are critical to the success of a student organization. An active and involved advisor can help shape a student leader and the course of a student organization.
- If you're looking to have a student organization–sponsored event on campus—whether it's a regular meeting or special event—here are the resources to get the ball rolling.
- Student Organization Rechartering Form »
- Student Organization Involvement Form »
- Student Organization Leader Commitment Form »
- Student Organization Advisor Consent Form »
- Student Organization Advisor Evaluation Form »
- Student Organization Event and Activity Form
- Student Organization Tap In Assignment Form »
- Goal Setting Form »
- Budget Request Form »
- Existing Student Org Budget Form