Calvin College, one of the largest Christian colleges in North America, is internationally recognized as a center of faith-anchored liberal arts teaching and scholarship.
Any applications for full-time positions should be sent to the chair of the respective academic department.
Calvin College seeks faculty members who affirm the Christian faith as expressed by the Reformed confessions and who have academic and personal qualifications for teaching and scholarship.
Calvin is building a tradition of diversity and accessibility and welcomes applications from persons whose personal characteristics will further that commitment. Calvin does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex, or age.
Calvin College is an educational agency of the Christian Reformed Church and, in compliance with Title VII and other applicable law, reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.
Persons interested in applying or who wish to make nominations should correspond with the Provost’s Office or the respective department chair.
- Developmental Mathematics — Academic Services Department
- General Biology (Animal Physiology) — Biology Department
- Chemical/Mechanical Engineering — Engineering Department
- Adult Nursing — Nursing Department
- Community Health Nursing — Nursing Department
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing — Nursing Department
Any questions regarding adjunct positions can be directed to the chair of the appropriate academic department.
- General Engineering Instructor — Engineering Department
- Not For Profit Accounting Course Instructor — Business Department
- Managerial Accounting Course Instructor — Business Department
- Business Foundations Course Instructor — Business Department
For support staff and administrative openings, please consult the Human Resources Office.