Striving Toward Educational Possibilities
Coming in April 2016
During the S.T.E.P. program, students experience three days of college explorations as they stay in the dorms with Calvin student hosts, visit a college class, have fun with our exploration sessions, and attend workshops related to college readiness and success. (Grades 7–8)
- An important focus of STEP is encouraging parents to get involved in a significant way in their child's educational goals.
- Parents of STEP participants are invited to attend a closing session.
- Conference registration includes two complimentary tickets to the Saturday parent event.
Application and fees
- Students apply for acceptance to the STEP program and will receive a letter after the application deadline regarding acceptance decisions.
- As part of their application, students will also be required to submit a recommendation from either a school professional or a church/community leader.
- The enrollment fee for the entire STEP weekend is $40 and is due upon acceptance to the program. The enrollment fee includes housing, meals and all activities and is non-refundable, except in the case of an emergency.
Application coming soon.
Pre-College Programs & Events
3201 Burton St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4402
(616) 526-6749 (phone)
(616) 526-6756 (fax)
For information about summer camp opportunities at Calvin, please visit: www.calvin.edu/pre-college/camps/