Camps we offer
- Calvin Chem Camp features demonstrations and hands-on experiments designed to teach introductory chemical concepts using fun and entertaining methods. Chem Camps tackle sophisticated topics—things like acids and bases, fat analysis of foods and reactivity of metals—in a fun and intellectually challenging way.
Academic Camps for Excellence (ACE) Science and Computer
- Calvin College offers summer camp opportunities for children and teens who enjoy academic challenges. Taught by talented Calvin professors or high school teachers who are experienced in their fields, these camps will get students excited about science or computers in a whole new way.
- Calvin College offers a brand new and free day camp just for girls. Through this program, they will learn about health and explore jobs in the healthcare field.
- Calvin College offers a collection of camps for students looking to pursue an interest in music. Attendees will refine their musicianship and enjoy the opportunity of playing great music together.
- Calvin's nature camps provide a fun, hands-on learning adventure for kids ages 4-13. Our programs encourage campers to develop a greater understanding, appreciation and respect for God's amazing creation. Additionally, we provide a safe, comfortable learning environment where campers become immersed in the outdoors.
- Calvin sports camps allow children ages five through 18 to develop their athletic skills for both play and competition. Sports camps also encourage teamwork, cooperation, a sense of adventure and lots of fun.
- The joy of performance, the experience of being part of an ensemble, and acquiring new skills can be yours this summer!
Questions / contact
For general questions or comments concerning Calvin's Camps program, please contact: