Faculty/staff members can participate in:
- Back to Class - Class taught to parents
- Campus tours - Lead family members on a tour
- Your Student Can Succeed - A panel for parents
- Info fair - Host an information table for your department
- Breakfast host - Host students from your department
- Volunteer to help with "We Haul" move-in
First days of school
Another great way faculty and staff can help in the process of welcoming new students to campus is to go the extra mile during the first few days of school to help them navigate their way around campus and help direct them to where they need to go. Offer your help to students who may seem lost or uncertain as to where they are going. We want to be intentional about making these students feel comfortable and welcome at Calvin, helping them feel a part of this community right away.
Please fill out our form to let us know your interest in participation and availability.
If there are ways that you would like to help but do not see them here as an option please contact our office.