Calvin is committed to partnering with your family to listen carefully and understand your true financial situation. Our Calvin supplemental aid form is one way to communicate special circumstances and a more accurate financial picture.
Items we might consider
- Income reduction
- Elementary or secondary school tuition
- High-cost-of-living residency
- Exceptional medical or dental expenses
- Other extenuating circumstances
- Anything else that is impacting your family's ability to cover college expenses
File the Calvin supplemental aid form in addition to your other required financial aid application. The information you provide will be used to determine if any additional aid is appropriate, but may not result in increased aid.