Join the Calvin community as we take a daily break from classes, homework and other activities to seek God together. The 10–10:20 a.m. service is held in the chapel sanctuary and features different styles of worship, themes and speakers each day.
Chapel has a weekly rhythm that helps shape us as a community as we dedicate ourselves to grow, gather, testify, rest and sing together.
Chapel meets daily at 10:00 a.m.
- On Mondays we grow together, listening and responding to the Word of God.
- On Tuesdays we gather for praise, prayer and to listen to God's word.
- On Wednesdays we testify as individuals, groups to God's work among us.
- On Thursdays we rest in God's grace through more meditative worship and Scripture study.
- On Fridays we sing to the glory of God, proclaiming Christ's lordship over our campus and world.
Watch chapel live
Want to lead worship?
Learn more about opportunities to help lead different parts of the worship services we offer.