Join the Calvin community as we take a daily break from classes, homework and other activities to seek God together. The 10–10:20 a.m. service is held in the chapel sanctuary and features different styles of worship, themes and speakers each day.
Chapel has a weekly rhythm that helps shape us as a community as we dedicate ourselves to grow, gather, testify, rest and sing together.
Chapel meets daily at 10:00 a.m.
- On Mondays we hear the Word and believe the good news.
- On Tuesdays we behold our God through the visual arts and storytelling.
- On Wednesdays we belong as one body of Christ through multicultural worship.
- On Thursdays we stop and be still in the presence of God.
- On Fridays we sing and be loud in praise to God.
Watch chapel live
Want to lead worship?
Learn more about opportunities to help lead different parts of the worship services we offer.