Who Can Apply?
- Professors at CCCU member institutions in a variety of disciplines—such as theology, political science, philosophy, history, sociology, international relations, law, and area studies.
- Brazilian Christian professors and other intellectuals in a variety disciplines.
What qualities do we want to see in applicants?
- A current scholarly project that has a strong relationship to this topical field.
- Openness to new thinking, to being challenged, and to gaining new perspectives.
- A clear sense of what one hopes to gain from a cross-cultural encounter.
- Influence and credibility within their respective communities or at least the promise of becoming influential.
- Gender representation
- Communication skills
- Commitment to follow up work; both with seminar team and on home campus.
- Plans by one's home college or university to support the project.