Who we are, what we do, etc.
The Multicultural Student Development Office at Calvin College exists to create a campus community where all students feel a sense of belonging through intentional support, multicultural programming, and anti-racism education and awareness.
- Nurture students through the process of discovering the knowledge of God, the world and themselves.
- Create opportunities for cross cultural engagement and exchange.
- Build a knowledge base which critically examines the sin of racism and prejudice and its impact on our society.
- Serve as a springboard for emerging AHANA leadership in all facets of the Calvin community (spiritual, academic, and social).
- Support the college's strategies for diversity as stated in the From Every Nation document
- Help students develop and utilize their voice.
Diversity at Calvin
Calvin is a Christian college committed to diversity. What are we doing to make that happen? Check it out.