This scholarship is established by William E. Van Eerden, M.D., as a memorial to the life of Connie L. Van Eerden, his wife of 46 years and mother of their three daughters. It honors her love for her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, her beloved family, and her life-long commitment to Christian education, especially Calvin College.
1. Be a current Calvin College student planning to enroll full time the following year.
2. Be entering their junior or senior year.
3. Be pursuing a Mathematics major.
4. Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
5. Financial need is not required.