The Kenneth E. and Jean Baker Sophomore Mathematics Scholarship
Dr. Kenneth and Mrs. Jean Baker always had a strong interest in Christian education at all levels. This scholarship was established to encourage and honor Calvin students studying mathematics, a field that one of their daughters pursued.
One scholarship for $1,200 was awarded for 2009-2010.
Criteria for candidates
- Be a current full time Calvin College student planning to enroll full time the following year
- Be entering their second year
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be pursuing a degree in Mathematics
- Financial need is not required