The following articles are offered as complementary reprints but are copyrighted material. If you would like others to know of them, please share a link to this page; do not distribute not the PDFs.
- Nicholas Wolterstorff, “Teaching Justly for Justice,” in Spirituality, Justice, and Pedagogy, 23–37 (a special issue of JECB 10, no. 2 ). Purchase the entire issue here.
- David I. Smith, “Misreading Through the Eyes of Faith: Christian Students’ Reading Strategies as Interlanguage,” in Teaching Spiritually Engaged Reading, 53–66 (a special issue of JECB 11, no. 2 ). Purchase the entire issue here.
- Trevor Cooling, “Transforming Faith: Teaching as a Christian Vocation in a Secular, Worldview-Diverse Culture,” JECB 14, no. 1 (2010): 19–32.
- David W. Anderson, “Hospitable Classrooms: Biblical Hospitality and Inclusive Education,” JECB 15, no. 1 (2011): 13–27.
- Matt Phelps and Scott Waalkes, “Educating Desire and Imagination in a ‘Faith in the World’ Seminar,” JECB 16, no. 2 (2012):195–214.