How to log your work hours
- Log in to Portal.
- Choose the Services Tab.
- Choose Payroll and Time Entry.
- Select Enter time.
- Check the box next to the correct position and click Submit.
Entering your hours
Note: The submission deadline is noon on the Monday before a payday
- The next screen is the time entry screen. A summary appears at the top of the screen showing the pay period end date, your supervisor’s name and the date by which to complete your time entry.
- Enter your time in the correct time in/time out boxes. Be sure to include a.m. or p.m. in your entry. A correct entry looks like this 12:00PM.
- If you will be entering more time later in the pay period proceed to the bottom of the screen and click submit.
- The next screen is a summary of the hours submitted so far.
At the end of your pay period
- Log in once again to enter time and check that all of your hours for the two week pay period are entered.
- Make sure that ALL of your hours have been entered CORRECTLY before you check the box and submit your time.
- Scroll to the bottom of the time entry screen and check the electronic signature box on the far right. This will send a notification to your supervisor that your time is accurate and ready for approval. Click submit.
- After checking the box and submitting the only way to make changes is to have your supervisor reject your time which will reactivate your time card. This can only be done until the submission deadline of noon on the Monday before a payday.
- The next screen will once again display a summary of your hours.