Your system administrator establishes your default password. Change this password immediately after you log in the first time.
To change your password:
1. Press 5 4 from the Main Menu.
2. Enter the new password (up to 15 digits), followed by #.
3. Re-enter the new password again, followed by #.
Don't use a password that uses:
- Ascending or descending digits
- Repeating digits
- The current year or its reverse
- Digits matching your name or initials or those digits reversed
- The same number as your extension or its reverse
- Numbers that identify you, such as your social security number, employee ID, or room number
- A programmable function key or speed-dial key