- Signing in to your StudentMail account
- Changing your passphrase
- General Use & Configuration
- Students also have Google Apps
- Open your Web browser and go to http://www.calvin.edu/go/studentmail.
- Your StudentMail username is the username provided to you by Calvin, traditionally your initials and a number. Your passphrase is your Calvin account passphrase.
- You will need to activate your account before you can use it.
You may configure a third party e-mail client to access your StudentMail account.
If you choose to forward your StudentMail to an outside account, StudentMail will not forward mail that it classifies as spam.
For other questions on configuring and using StudentMail, please refer to Google's Help pages.