StudentMail is your Calvin email account. Powered by Google, your Calvin StudentMail account has access to all of the services a normal Google account would including cloud storage on Google Drive, mobile access, Google Calendar, and access to other Google services.
- Signing in to your StudentMail account
- Changing your passphrase
- General Use & Configuration
- Students also have Google Apps
- Go to calvin.edu/go/studentmail
- Log in to your Calvin Google account using your StudentMail email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Calvin Passphrase
- If you're a new student, you will need to set up your account before you can use it
You may configure a third party e-mail client to access your StudentMail account.
If you choose to forward your StudentMail to an outside account, StudentMail will not forward mail that it classifies as spam.
For other questions on configuring and using StudentMail, please refer to Google's Help pages.