Microsoft Office 365 is provided for students at no cost
Download and Install Office 365
- Log in using your Calvin Username followed by @calvin.edu (email@example.com not firstname.lastname@example.org) and Calvin Passphrase at portal.office365.com
- Select your desired Language
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to Office 365 Student Advantage applications?
Your username for Office 365 Student Advantage is your Calvin username followed by @calvin.edu
How long can I keep my license for Office 365?
You must be an active student enrolled in classes to be eligible for Office 365 Student Advantage through Calvin. You must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify that you are still eligible for the program. When you graduate or are not enrolled in class, you will lose your license and all access to Office 365. When the license expires, you will retain read-only access to Office files and will be able to enroll in other consumer or commercial offers through Microsoft.
What is included with Office 365 Student Advantage?
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac
- Office 365 Mobile for iPhone
- Office 365 Mobile for Android
- At this time, OneDrive and Lync are not available as a part of Student Advantage
How many devices can I install Office 365 on?
Each subscription license allows you to install Office 365 on up to five computers. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or iPhone on up to five devices
Is this a full version of Office and can I use it offline?
Yes, this is the most up-to-date and full Microsoft Office on the PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android platforms and all are available for offline use
Where can I go to get help using Office 365?
Please take advantage of these training resources Microsoft provides