- Your Abacus, Novell, and Moodle accounts remain the same.
- Your supervisor needs to request access to the new department's common (shared) and your phone extension needs to be changed.
Moving to a New Office
- Your Novell, Colleague and Moodle accounts remain the same.
- You are responsible for moving your computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, desktop printer and any other computer related equipment. CIT will help with computer moves only in certain cases. Please contact the HelpDesk (x6-8555) for further information or if the network jack in your new office is not working.
- Departmental printers will be moved by CIT due to their size and the configuration needed for the printer once it has been moved. Please contact the HelpDesk (x6-8555) if you have a printer that must be moved.
- DO NOT unplug or move your phone set. If a phone is needed in your new office, CIT will either install a new phone set or move your old phone for you. There are important programming options that will be lost if you attempt to move the phone yourself that could cause you to be without a phone for a couple of days.
- Please fill out the Office Move Form at least 3 days prior to your moving day to schedule your phone move.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HelpDesk (x6-8555)