- Requesting accounts/access for a new employee
- Requesting additional accounts/access for a current student or employee
- Request a department change for an existing employee
- Remove access for a student employee
Requesting accounts/access for a new employee
This web form needs to be completed for a new hire (new staff or faculty member).
The supervisor or chairperson will receive an e-mail notifying him or her of the new hire and providing a link to this form. Even if no access is needed, CIT requests that the form be completed (there is an option to specify no access needed). The supervisor will need to select the new employee from the "newcomer list" before proceeding with the form. The newcomer list is controlled by Human Resources (staff) and the Provost Office (faculty). Individuals appear on the newcomer list on the start date designated by HR or the Provost Office. If you do not see your new employee on the list, please contact the HelpDesk for assistance.
Requesting additional accounts/access for a current student or employee
This web form allows a supervisor or department chair to request additional accounts or access for someone that is already working as staff, faculty, or a student worker. Examples of when to use this form include but are not limited to....
- A student worker will now maintain the department web site and needs access to the W drive.
- A student worker needs access to the department's R drive, Team folder, and/or department printers.
- An employee needs access to additional mnemonics in Colleague.
- An employee previously was not using a phone but now needs an individual phone extension.
Request a department change for an existing employee
This form is intended for current employees that are changing departments. This form will allow the supervisor to specify what new accounts/access the employee will need and also notify CIT about the department change so that access associated with the previous department can be removed.
Remove access for a student employee
This form is for the supervisor to complete when a student employee graduates or is terminated. CIT will remove the student's access to the department drive, printers, and W drive but leave the student's personal Calvin accounts (Novell, portal, StudentMail, etc) intact.