- Requesting accounts/access for a new employee
- Requesting additional accounts/access for a current student or employee
- Remove access for a student employee
Requesting accounts/access for a new employee
CIT is currently developing a newcomer technology request process that will provide a better customer experience for the hiring supervisor and the new employee. In the interim, the HelpDesk will be handling newcomer technology requests on a case-by-case basis. Please email email@example.com to begin this process. It would be helpful to include the full name of your new employee and their anticipated start date (the date they will be on campus beginning their new job).
Requesting additional accounts/access for a current student or employee
web form (login to Calvin Google Apps with your Calvin email and passphrase)
This web form allows a supervisor or department chair to request additional accounts or access for someone that is already working as staff, faculty, or a student worker. Examples of when to use this form include but are not limited to....
- A student worker will now maintain the department web site and needs access to the W drive.
- A student worker needs access to the department's R drive, Team folder, and/or department printers.
- An employee needs access to additional mnemonics in Colleague.
- A student worker needs the cost center for your department in their uniFLOW options.
This is a Google form. Login to Calvin Google Apps with your Calvin email and passphrase if/when prompted.
Remove access for a student employee
This form is for the supervisor to complete when a student employee graduates or is terminated. CIT will remove the student's access to the department drive, printers, and W drive but leave the student's personal Calvin accounts (Novell, portal, StudentMail, etc) intact.