Bill Vriesema, Associate Director of Technology Support Services
Michael J Mandeville
The mission of the Calvin Information Technology HelpDesk is to serve as the primary point of contact for all Information Technology services and to provide consistent communication and support for these services in a professional, competent, and timely manner.
- "First-line" point of contact for user
- Troubleshooting and assistance
- Maintenance & repair services
- Deploy hardware & software
- CIT communications
Teaching & Learning
Rob Bobeldyk, Associate Director of Teaching & Learning
CIT's Teaching & Learning Team collaborates with faculty and staff to promote and facilitate the use of technology in the academic environment.
- Faculty development and support
- Instructional design
- Consulting and user education - faculty, staff, students
Rick De Vries, Associate Director of Technology Integration
The Business Services team provides budgeting, purchasing, licensing, asset management, and the project management for Calvin Information Technology
Matt Jeltema, Associate Director of Information Services
Virginia Van Andel
CIT partners with administrative departments throughout the college to streamline and maintain business and administrative operations. CIT strives to balance operational requirements with appropriate and secure access across a broad set of technologies.
- Administrative information systems
- Systems analysis
- Database administration
- Systems administration/operations
- Consulting and user education
The Infrastructure Services Team installs, operates, and maintains the hardware and software that comprise the three core technology service networks – data, voice, and cable TV – throughout the campus.
- Network management
- System administration/operations
- Telecommunications (data, phone, cable)
- Building images and patches/updates