Calvin Action Projects
Making CAP succeed
What makes a good CAP proposal?
- It addresses a real-life business challenge or opportunity that does not have an obvious solution
- It has strong support from management-level employees
- It requires a multi-disciplinary approach
- It can be successfully addressed in a semester
- It has a set of actionable recommendations
What are the business' responsibilities?
- Provide a dedicated liaison to project students
- Provide information, data, and support to project students
- Provide expense reimbursement, up to $200, for agreed upon project expenses
- Provide the project team with onsite orientation, interviews, meetings, or data gathering, as needed