NOTE: There is currently a wait list for Timmer Studios for the 2013-14 academic year. If you are interested in being added to the wait list, please contact email@example.com
or (616) 526-6120.
- Third and fourth year students may live in a Timmer studio (2 room suite) which they can share with one or two other students (must have at least two per studio).
- Studios are set up with bedroom furniture in one room and living room space in the other.
- Each studio will include one proximate parking spot with it located in Lot 5 (directly behind the engineering building).
- Studios will have different living expectations (e.g. KE open house standards etc...)
- Proximity to dining halls, classroom buildings and the Spoelhof Complex
- No meal plans are required. A community dining plan is optional.
- Residents will be subject to on-campus housing rules, including daily open house hours.
- Housing contracts can be broken mid-year for students studying abroad or withdrawing from Calvin.
- Each Timmer studio includes beds, desks, dressers, bookcases and chairs.
- Free laundry facilities
- Free ResNet, Calvin wireless and Calvin cable.
- Semester contracts for students studying abroad.
- Microwave available upon request. Price TBD