*Sack Lunch order begin: Order Tuesday, 9/2/14 to be picked up Wednesday, 9/3/14
"Green Sack Lunch" program
Our staff will be happy to prepare your deli sandwich for you. Please place your order by midnight the day prior to pick-up. For example, if you would like to pick up a sack lunch on Wednesday, order your lunch by midnight on Tuesday.
Upon picking up your sandwich, you may select your accompaniments:
- one piece of hand fruit
- one vegetable
- one bag of salty snacks
- one pudding dessert
- one cookie dessert
- a beverage
Please allow a few extra minutes "to pack your lunch". We ask that you take just what you would like to eat with your lunch. This will help in our efforts of being sustainable and eliminating unnecessary food and packaging waste.
- Receive your first sack lunch order in an eco-friendly green Calvin sack lunch bag (limit one per student).
- We encourage you to use this bag when picking up future sack lunches or consider bringing your own reusable bag.
- Pick-up times (at Uppercrust): Monday - Friday, 7:15am - 10:30am. If you arrive before 9am, you may have to wait for your lunch to be prepared.
- Your student ID is required
- You will be charged regardless if you pick up your meal or not.
- If you placed an order and need to cancel, you may only do so by leaving a message at 6-8759 by midnight before the pick up time.
- Please visit us in the Uppercrust if you have a last-minute order, we will do everything we can to accomodate you.
- Sack lunches count as one of your meals for that day of the week you order your lunch.
- Please contact Knollcrest Dining Hall at (616) 526-7311 with any retreat or group orders.
- This form is not intended for bulk orders.
- If you are an athlete or part of an athletic team, please have your coach contact Mimi Lixey at 526-7311.
- If a sack lunch is required for Saturday orders must be placed in person at Knollcrest Dining Hall by 5:00pm for Saturday pick-up.