Promoting community on campus
The Community Dining Plan is intended for residents of Knollcrest East and off-campus students. Our hope is to enrich and extend the sense of community here at Calvin by offering affordable and flexible dining options for upperclass students!
Compare your options:
Click on the plan tab you are interested in
You may only pick one block plan per semester. Be sure to choose a plan with enough meals! If need be, meals may be added in increments of 10 for $70. To do so, please contact the Food Service office in the Commons building at 526-6384.
- 30 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 2 meals per week)
- No bonus bucks
- $195 per semester
- 60 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 4 meals per week)
- No bonus bucks
- $380 per semester
- 100 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 6-7 meals per week)
- Includes $10 in bonus bucks
- $620 per semester
- 150 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 10 meals per week)
- Includes $20 in bonus bucks
- $900 per semester
A few things to note about the community dining plan (applies to all plan options:
- All prices are for 2014-2015 school year; prices subject to change in following years
- You many only pick one block plan per semester, so be sure to choose a plan with enough meals!
- In the event that you run out of meals, you may add more in increments of 10 for $70. To do so, please stop by the Main Dining Services Office, located in the Commons building, across from the Commons Dining Hall main entrance.
- Meal plan may be used in ALL traditional dining halls (Commons, Knollcrest and Uppercrust)
- May be used for any meal period on any day of the week
- Meals can be shared with other students only if they dine with you (Multiple meal deductions are allowed on the Community Dining Plan).
- Unused meals do not roll over to the following semester (though Fall meals will roll over into Interim)
- Fall community dining plans will end on February 1, 2015.
- Spring community dining plans will begin on February 2, however, you must specifically order a spring meal plan even if you had a fall plan. Because many upperclassmen travel for spring semester, we will not assume that you want a meal plan second semester unless you request one.